1. Cai, J., et al., Projecting the transition of COVID-19 burden towards the young population while vaccines are rolled out: a modelling study. Available at SSRN 3929961, 2021.
2. Cai, Y., et al., A bivalent protein targeting glycans and HR1 domain in spike protein potently inhibited infection of SARS-CoV-2 and other human coronaviruses. Cell & Bioscience, 2021. 11(1): p. 1-14.
3. Cao, Y., et al., Humoral immunogenicity and reactogenicity of CoronaVac or ZF2001 booster after two doses of inactivated vaccine. Cell research, 2022. 32(1): p. 107-109.
4. Chen, X., et al., Neutralizing Antibodies Against SARS-CoV-2 Variants Induced by Natural Infection or Vaccination: A Systematic Review and Individual Data Meta-Analysis. 2021.
5. Chen, X., et al., Neutralizing antibodies against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) variants induced by natural infection or vaccination: a systematic review and pooled analysis. Clinical Infectious Diseases, 2022. 74(4): p. 734-742.
6. Chen, Z., et al., Landscape of SARS-CoV-2 genomic surveillance, public availability extent of genomic data, and epidemic shaped by variants: a global descriptive study. medRxiv, 2021.
7. Dong, R., et al., Gut microbiota and fecal metabolites associated with neurocognitive impairment in HIV-infected population. Frontiers in cellular and infection microbiology, 2021: p. 1035.
8. Gu, C., et al., Protoporphyrin IX and verteporfin potently inhibit SARS-CoV-2 infection in vitro and in a mouse model expressing human ACE2. Science bulletin, 2021. 66(9): p. 925-936.
9. Gu, Y., et al., Receptome profiling identifies KREMEN1 and ASGR1 as alternative functional receptors of SARS-CoV-2. Cell research, 2022. 32(1): p. 24-37.
10. Han, S., et al., Time-varying optimization of COVID-19 vaccine prioritization in the context of limited vaccination capacity. Nature communications, 2021. 12(1): p. 1-10.
11. He, N., Rapid evolution of the COVID-19 pandemic calls for a unified public health response. BioScience Trends, 2021.
12. He, N., Research Progress in the Epidemiology of HIV/AIDS in China. China CDC Weekly, 2021. 3(48): p. 1022.
13. Hu, S., et al., Infectivity, susceptibility, and risk factors associated with SARS-CoV-2 transmission under intensive contact tracing in Hunan, China. Nature communications, 2021. 12(1): p. 1-11.
14. Hua, C., et al., Repurposing of a clinically used anti-HPV agent to prevent and treat SARS-CoV-2 infection as an intranasal formulation. Signal transduction and targeted therapy, 2021. 6(1): p. 1-3.
15. Jin, Y.-j., et al., A novel and effective approach to generate germline-like monoclonal antibodies by integration of phage and mammalian cell display platforms. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 2021: p. 1-9.
16. Kudryashova, E., et al., SARS-CoV-2 inactivation by human defensin HNP1 and retrocyclin RC-101. bioRxiv, 2021.
17. Lan, Q., et al., A Palmitic Acid-Conjugated, Peptide-Based pan-CoV Fusion Inhibitor Potently Inhibits Infection of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron and Other Variants of Concern. Viruses, 2022. 14(3): p. 549.
18. Li, C., et al., Broad neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 variants by an inhalable bispecific single-domain antibody. Cell, 2022.
19. Li, F., et al., Human hepatocyte-enriched miRNA-192-3p promotes HBV replication through inhibiting Akt/mTOR signalling by targeting ZNF143 in hepatic cell lines. Emerging Microbes & Infections, 2022(just-accepted): p. 1-85.
20. Liu, Q.-H., et al., Model-based evaluation of alternative reactive class closure strategies against COVID-19. Nature communications, 2022. 13(1): p. 1-10.
21. Liu, X., et al., Proteomic Profiling Identifies Kaposi’s Sarcoma-Associated Herpesvirus (KSHV)-Encoded LANASIM-Associated Proteins in Hypoxia. Msystems, 2021. 6(6): p. e01109-21.
22. Liu, Z., et al., A pan-sarbecovirus vaccine induces highly potent and durable neutralizing antibody responses in non-human primates against SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant. Cell research, 2022: p. 1-3.
23. Liu, Z., et al., An ultrapotent pan-ß-coronavirus lineage B (ß-CoV-B) neutralizing antibody locks the receptor-binding domain in closed conformation by targeting its conserved epitope. Protein Cell (Online), 2021.
24. Liu, Z., et al., A novel STING agonist-adjuvanted pan-sarbecovirus vaccine elicits potent and durable neutralizing antibody and T cell responses in mice, rabbits and NHPs. Cell research, 2022: p. 1-19.
25. Pu, J., et al., The Analogs of Furanyl Methylidene Rhodanine Exhibit Broad-Spectrum Inhibitory and Inactivating Activities against Enveloped Viruses, including SARS-CoV-2 and Its Variants. Viruses, 2022. 14(3): p. 489.
26. Shen, Z., et al., High mobility group AT-hook 1 (HMGA1) is an important positive regulator of hepatitis B virus (HBV) that is reciprocally upregulated by HBV X protein. Nucleic acids research, 2022. 50(4): p. 2157-2171.
27. Shu, J., et al., NS5-independent Ablation of STAT2 by Zika virus to antagonize interferon signalling. Emerging microbes & infections, 2021. 10(1): p. 1609-1625.
28. Su, S., W. Li, and S. Jiang, Developing pan-β-coronavirus vaccines against emerging SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern. Trends in Immunology, 2022.
29. Su, S., Z. Liu, and S. Jiang, Double insult: flu bug enhances SARS-CoV-2 infectivity. Cell Research, 2021. 31(5): p. 491-492.
30. Su, S., Y. Shao, and S. Jiang, Human challenge trials to assess the efficacy of currently approved COVID-19 vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 variants. Emerging Microbes & Infections, 2021. 10(1): p. 439-441.
31. Wang, C., et al., Design of a Novel Fab‐Like Antibody Fragment with Enhanced Stability and Affinity for Clinical use. Small Methods, 2022. 6(2): p. 2100966.
32. Wang, C., et al., A “Two-Birds-One-Stone” Approach toward the Design of Bifunctional Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Entry Inhibitors Targeting the CCR5 Coreceptor and gp41 N-Terminal Heptad Repeat Region. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2021. 64(15): p. 11460-11471.
33. Wang, X., et al., A Toxin-Conjugated Recombinant Protein Targeting gp120 and gp41 for Inactivating HIV-1 Virions and Killing Latency-Reversing Agent-Reactivated Latent Cells. Mbio, 2022. 13(1): p. e03384-21.
34. Wang, X., et al., Homologous or Heterologous Booster of Inactivated Vaccine Reduces SARS-CoV-2 Omicron Variant Escape from Neutralizing Antibodies. Emerging microbes & infections, 2022(just-accepted): p. 1-18.
35. Wang, Y., et al., Resistance of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron Variant to Convalescent and CoronaVac Vaccine Plasma. Emerging microbes & infections, 2022(just-accepted): p. 1-8.
36. Wang, Y., et al., HIV-1 Vif suppresses antiviral immunity by targeting STING. Cellular & molecular immunology, 2022. 19(1): p. 108-121.
37. Wu, H.L., et al., Projecting the transition of COVID-19 burden towards the young population 2 while vaccines are rolled out: a modelling study 3.
38. Wu, Q., et al., Evaluation of the safety profile of COVID-19 vaccines: a rapid review. BMC medicine, 2021. 19(1): p. 1-16.
39. Wu, Q., et al., Surveillance for Adverse Events Following Immunization With COVID-19 Vaccines in Dalian, China. 2021.
40. Wu, S., et al., Evolutionary characteristics and immune mutation of hepatitis C virus genotype 1b among intravenous drug users in mainland, China. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 2022. 29(3): p. 209-217.
41. Xia, S., et al., Structural and functional basis for pan-CoV fusion inhibitors against SARS-CoV-2 and its variants with preclinical evaluation. Signal transduction and targeted therapy, 2021. 6(1): p. 1-10.
42. Xia, S., et al., Structure-based evidence for the enhanced transmissibility of the dominant SARS-CoV-2 B. 1.1. 7 variant (Alpha). Cell discovery, 2021. 7(1): p. 1-5.
43. Xin, Q., et al., Six-Month Follow-Up of a Booster Dose of CoronaVac: Two Single-Centre, Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Clinical Trials.
44. Xu, C., et al., Human defensins inhibit SARS-CoV-2 infection by blocking viral entry. Viruses, 2021. 13(7): p. 1246.
45. Yang, J., et al., Despite vaccination, China needs non-pharmaceutical interventions to prevent widespread outbreaks of COVID-19 in 2021. Nature human behaviour, 2021. 5(8): p. 1009-1020.
46. Yang, J., et al., Who should be prioritized for COVID-19 vaccination in China? A descriptive study. BMC medicine, 2021. 19(1): p. 1-13.
47. Yang, T., et al., SAM-TB: a whole genome sequencing data analysis website for detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis drug resistance and transmission. Briefings in Bioinformatics, 2022.
48. Yang, Z., et al., A non-ACE2 competing human single-domain antibody confers broad neutralization against SARS-CoV-2 and circulating variants. Signal transduction and targeted therapy, 2021. 6(1): p. 1-8.
49. Yi, C., et al., Comprehensive mapping of binding hot spots of SARS-CoV-2 RBD-specific neutralizing antibodies for tracking immune escape variants. Genome medicine, 2021. 13(1): p. 1-17.
50. Yi, Z. and Z. Yuan, From Discovery to Cure, A Great Journey of the Hepatitis C Virus Study. Infectious Diseases & Immunity, 2022.
51. Zang, J., et al., Yeast-produced RBD-based recombinant protein vaccines elicit broadly neutralizing antibodies and durable protective immunity against SARS-CoV-2 infection. Cell Discovery, 2021. 7(1): p. 1-16.
52. Zhang, J., et al., The impact of relaxing interventions on human contact patterns and SARS-CoV-2 transmission in China. Science Advances, 2021. 7(19): p. eabe2584.
53. Zhang, N., et al., Effect of Different Adjuvants on Immune Responses Elicited by Protein-Based Subunit Vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 and Its Delta Variant. Viruses, 2022. 14(3): p. 501.
54. Zhang, N., et al., A Perspective on the Roles of Adjuvants in Developing Highly Potent COVID-19 Vaccines. Viruses, 2022. 14(2): p. 387.
55. Zhang, X., et al., Environmental risk factors and genetic markers of Kaposi's sarcoma‐associated herpesvirus infection among Uygur population in Xinjiang, China. Journal of medical virology, 2022.
56. Zhang, Y.-N., et al., Neutralizing SARS-CoV-2 by dimeric side chain-to-side chain cross-linked ACE2 peptide mimetics. Chemical Communications, 2022.
57. Zheng, W., et al., COVID-19 vaccination program in the mainland of China: a subnational descriptive analysis on target population size and current progress. Infectious diseases of poverty, 2021. 10(1): p. 1-10.
58. Zhou, H.-L., et al., Prevalence and Evolution of Noroviruses between 1966 and 2019, Implications for Vaccine Design. Pathogens, 2021. 10(8): p. 1012.
59. Zhou, Y., et al., Advancements in detection of SARS-CoV-2 infection for confronting COVID-19 pandemics. Laboratory investigation, 2021: p. 1-10.
60. Zhu, W., et al., Effects of prolonged incubation period and centralized quarantine on the COVID-19 outbreak in Shijiazhuang, China: a modeling study. BMC medicine, 2021. 19(1): p. 1-11.
61. Zhu, Y., et al., A genome-wide CRISPR screen identifies host factors that regulate SARS-CoV-2 entry. Nature communications, 2021. 12(1): p. 1-11.