1. Cai, Y., et al., A bivalent protein targeting glycans and HR1 domain in spike protein potently inhibited infection of SARS-CoV-2 and other human coronaviruses. Cell and Bioscience, 2021. 11(1).
2. Chen, X., et al., Serological evidence of human infection with SARS-CoV-2: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Lancet Global Health, 2021. 9(5): p. E598-E609.
3. Chen, X., et al., Comprehensive mapping of neutralizing antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 variants induced by natural infection or vaccination. medRxiv : the preprint server for health sciences, 2021.
4. Chen, Y., et al., Deep whole-genome sequencing reveals no evidence for heteroresistance influencing treatment outcomes among drug-susceptible tuberculosis patients. Tuberculosis, 2021. 130.
5. Chen, Y., et al., Long-term persistence of anti-HAV antibody conferred by a single dose of live-attenuated hepatitis A vaccine: Results from 17-year follow-up. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 2021. 28(12): p. 1751-1755.
6. Dong, R., et al., Gut Microbiota and Fecal Metabolites Associated With Neurocognitive Impairment in HIV-Infected Population. Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology, 2021. 11.
7. Fang, Y., et al., Inhibition of viral suppressor of RNAi proteins by designer peptides protects from enteroviral infection in vivo. Immunity, 2021. 54(10): p. 2231-+.
8. Gao, X., et al., Defensins: The natural peptide antibiotic. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 2021. 179.
9. Gu, C., et al., Protoporphyrin IX and verteporfin potently inhibit SARS-CoV-2 infection in vitro and in a mouse model expressing human ACE2. Science Bulletin, 2021. 66(9): p. 925-936.
10. Han, S., et al., Time-varying optimization of COVID-19 vaccine prioritization in the context of limited vaccination capacity. Nature Communications, 2021. 12(1).
11. He, N., Research in the of HIV/AIDS in China. China Cdc Weekly, 2021. 3(48): p. 1022-1030.
12. Hu, S., et al., Infectivity, susceptibility, and risk factors associated with SARS-CoV-2 transmission under intensive contact tracing in Hunan, China. Nature Communications, 2021. 12(1).
13. Hua, C., et al., Repurposing of a clinically used anti-HPV agent to prevent and treat SARS-CoV-2 infection as an intranasal formulation. Signal Transduction and Targeted Therapy, 2021. 6(1).
14. Lan, Q., et al., Lipopeptide-based pan-CoV fusion inhibitors potently inhibit HIV-1 infection. Microbes and Infection, 2021. 23(8).
15. Lan, Q., et al., 25-Hydroxycholesterol-Conjugated EK1 Peptide with Potent and Broad-Spectrum Inhibitory Activity against SARS-CoV-2, Its Variants of Concern, and Other Human Coronaviruses. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2021. 22(21).
16. Li, X., et al., Design of ultrahigh-affinity and dual-specificity peptide antagonists of MDM2 and MDMX for P53 activation and tumor suppression. Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica B, 2021. 11(9): p. 2655-2669.
17. Liang, S., et al., MIR337-3p Enhances Mycobacterial Pathogenicity Involving TLR4/MYD88 and STAT3 Signals, Impairing VDR Antimicrobial Response and Fast-Acting Immunity. Frontiers in Immunology, 2021. 12.
18. Lin, Y., et al., Xanthohumol Is a Potent Pan-Inhibitor of Coronaviruses Targeting Main Protease. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2021. 22(22).
19. Liu, H., et al., Herd immunity induced by COVID-19 vaccination programs and suppression of epidemics caused by the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant in China. medRxiv : the preprint server for health sciences, 2021.
20. Liu, Q., et al., Local adaptation of Mycobacterium tuberculosis on the Tibetan Plateau. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 2021. 118(17).
21. Lu, L., et al., Antivirals with common targets against highly pathogenic viruses. Cell, 2021. 184(6): p. 1604-1620.
22. Luo, T., et al., Population genomics provides insights into the evolution and adaptation to humans of the waterborne pathogen Mycobacterium kansasii. Nature Communications, 2021. 12(1).
23. Shu, J., et al., NS5-independent Ablation of STAT2 by Zika virus to antagonize interferon signalling. Emerging Microbes & Infections, 2021. 10(1): p. 1609-1625.
24. Su, S., Z. Liu, and S. Jiang, Double insult: flu bug enhances SARS-CoV-2 infectivity. Cell Research, 2021. 31(5): p. 491-492.
25. Su, S., Y. Shao, and S. Jiang, Human challenge trials to assess the efficacy of currently approved COVID-19 vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 variants. Emerging Microbes & Infections, 2021. 10(1): p. 439-441.
26. Su, S., Q. Wang, and S. Jiang, Facing the challenge of viral mutations in the age of pandemic: Developing highly potent, broad-spectrum, and safe COVID-19 vaccines and therapeutics. Clinical and Translational Medicine, 2021. 11(1).
27. Wang, C., et al., A Two-Birds-One-Stone Approach toward the Design of Bifunctional Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Entry Inhibitors Targeting the CCR5 Coreceptor and gp41 N-Terminal Heptad Repeat Region. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2021. 64(15): p. 11460-11471.
28. Wu, Q., et al., Evaluation of the safety profile of COVID-19 vaccines: a rapid review. Bmc Medicine, 2021. 19(1).
29. Xia, S., et al., Structural and functional basis for pan-CoV fusion inhibitors against SARS-CoV-2 and its variants with preclinical evaluation. Signal Transduction and Targeted Therapy, 2021. 6(1).
30. Xia, S., et al., Structure-based evidence for the enhanced transmissibility of the dominant SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.7 variant (Alpha). Cell Discovery, 2021. 7(1).
31. Xu, C., et al., Human Defensins Inhibit SARS-CoV-2 Infection by Blocking Viral Entry. Viruses-Basel, 2021. 13(7).
32. Xu, W., S. Su, and S. Jiang, Ring vaccination of COVID-19 vaccines in medium- and high-risk areas of countries with low incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection. Clinical and Translational Medicine, 2021. 11(2).
33. Yang, J., et al., Despite vaccination, China needs non-pharmaceutical interventions to prevent widespread outbreaks of COVID-19 in 2021. Nature Human Behaviour, 2021. 5(8): p. 1009-+.
34. Yang, J., et al., Who should be prioritized for COVID-19 vaccination in China? A descriptive study. Bmc Medicine, 2021. 19(1).
35. Yang, Z., et al., A non-ACE2 competing human single-domain antibody confers broad neutralization against SARS-CoV-2 and circulating variants. Signal Transduction and Targeted Therapy, 2021. 6(1).
36. Yi, C., et al., Comprehensive mapping of binding hot spots of SARS-CoV-2 RBD-specific neutralizing antibodies for tracking immune escape variants. Genome Medicine, 2021. 13(1).
37. Zang, J., et al., Yeast-produced RBD-based recombinant protein vaccines elicit broadly neutralizing antibodies and durable protective immunity against SARS-CoV-2 infection. Cell Discovery, 2021. 7(1).
38. Zhang, J., et al., The impact of relaxing interventions on human contact patterns and SARS-CoV-2 transmission in China. Science Advances, 2021. 7(19).
39. Zhang, Q., et al., Molecular mechanism of interaction between SARS-CoV-2 and host cells and interventional therapy. Signal Transduction and Targeted Therapy, 2021. 6(1).
40. Zhang, T., et al., Early Surveillance and Public Health Emergency Responses Between Novel Coronavirus Disease 2019 and Avian Influenza in China: A Case-Comparison Study. Frontiers in Public Health, 2021. 9.
41. Zheng, W., et al., COVID-19 vaccination program in the mainland of China: a subnational descriptive analysis on target population size and current progress. Infectious Diseases of Poverty, 2021. 10(1).
42. Zhou, H.-L., et al., Prevalence and Evolution of Noroviruses between 1966 and 2019, Implications for Vaccine Design. Pathogens, 2021. 10(8).
43. Zhou, K., et al., Current Progress in the Development of Zika Virus Vaccines. Vaccines, 2021. 9(9).
44. Zhu, H., et al., Spatial Accessibility Assessment of Prehospital EMS with a Focus on the Elderly Population: A Case Study in Ningbo, China. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 2021. 18(19).
45. Zhu, H., et al., Initial Public-Health Emergency Response to SARS and COVID-19 Pandemics in Mainland China: A Retrospective Comparative Study. Risk Management and Healthcare Policy, 2021. 14: p. 4199-4209.
46. Zhu, W., et al., Effects of prolonged incubation period and centralized quarantine on the COVID-19 outbreak in Shijiazhuang, China: a modeling study. Bmc Medicine, 2021. 19(1).
47. Zhu, Y., et al., A genome-wide CRISPR screen identifies host factors that regulate SARS-CoV-2 entry. Nature Communications, 2021. 12(1).
48. Zou, B., et al., A highly conserved host lipase deacylates oxidized phospholipids and ameliorates acute lung injury in mice. Elife, 2021. 10.
49. 艾静文, 王.何.赵.张.姜.李.崔.陈.乔.李.杨.李.胡.张.王., Antibody evasion of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron BA.1, BA.1.1, BA.2 and BA.3 sub-lineages. Cell Host & Microbe, 2022.
50. Ao, Y., et al., Clinical and virological characteristics of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron BA.2.2 variant outbreaks during April to May, 2022, Shanghai, China. The Journal of infection, 2022.
51. Ao, Y., J. Xu, and Z. Duan, A novel cardiovirus species identified in feces of wild Himalayan marmots. Infection, genetics and evolution : journal of molecular epidemiology and evolutionary genetics in infectious diseases, 2022.
52. Cai, J., et al., Modeling transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron in China. Nature Medicine, 2022.
53. Cai, J., et al., Assessing the transition of COVID-19 burden towards the young population while vaccines are rolled out in China*. Emerging Microbes & Infections, 2022. 11(1): p. 1205-1214.
54. Cao, Y., et al., Humoral immunogenicity and reactogenicity of CoronaVac or ZF2001 booster after two doses of inactivated vaccine. Cell Research, 2022. 32(1): p. 107-109.
55. Chen, B., et al., A Single Dose of Anti-HBsAg Antibody-Encoding mRNA-LNPs Suppressed HBsAg Expression: a Potential Cure of Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection. MBIO, 2022.
56. Chen, X., et al., Neutralizing Antibodies Against Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) Variants Induced by Natural Infection or Vaccination: A Systematic Review and Pooled Analysis. Clinical Infectious Diseases, 2022. 74(4): p. 734-742.
57. Chen, X., C.-P. Han, and W. Zhang, Shanghai expert consensus on clinical protocol for traditional Chinese medicine treatment of COVID-19 among the elderly population (second edition). JOURNAL OF INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE-JIM, 2022.
58. Chen, X., et al., Estimation of disease burden and clinical severity of COVID-19 caused by Omicron BA.2 in Shanghai, February-June 2022. Emerging microbes & infections, 2022.
59. Chen, Y., et al., Protective role of (5R)-5-hydroxytriptolide in lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury by suppressing dendritic cell activation. International Immunopharmacology, 2022. 102.
60. Chen, Y., et al., Comprehensive genomic analysis of Mycobacterium tuberculosis reveals limited impact of high-fitness genotypes on MDR-TB transmission. The Journal of infection, 2022. 85(1): p. 49-56.
61. Chen, Y., et al., Broadly neutralizing antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 and other human coronaviruses. NATURE REVIEWS IMMUNOLOGY, 2022.
62. Chen, Z., et al., Global landscape of SARS-CoV-2 genomic surveillance and data sharing. Nature Genetics, 2022. 54(4): p. 499-+.
63. Chen, Z., et al., Epidemiological characteristics and transmission dynamics of the outbreak caused by the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant in Shanghai, China: A descriptive study. LANCET REGIONAL HEALTH-WESTERN PACIFIC, 2022.
64. Chen, Z., et al., Global diversity of policy, coverage, and demand of COVID-19 vaccines: a descriptive study. Bmc Medicine, 2022. 20(1).
65. Cheng Cy, L.J.J.M.Z.J., Effects of aquaculture on the maintenance of waterbird populations. Conservation Biology, 2022.
66. Cheng Cy, M.Z.J., Conservation interventions are required to improve bird breeding performance in artificial wetlands. Biological Conservation, 2022.
67. Chiu Mc, L.C.L.X.Y.Y.H.J.W.Z.X.D.C.H.C.J.P.Z.B.S.K.Y.A., A bipotential organoid model of respiratory epithelium recapitulates high infectivity of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant. Cell Discovery, 2022.
68. Cui, X.-r., et al., Long-term fasting glucose variability and risk of cancer in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: A retrospective population-based cohort study in Shanghai. JOURNAL OF DIABETES, 2022.
69. Dong, K., et al., Estimating mortality associated with seasonal influenza among adults aged 65 years and above in China from 2011 to 2016: A systematic review and model analysis. INFLUENZA AND OTHER RESPIRATORY VIRUSES, 2022.
70. Du, H., et al., Candida auris infections in China. Virulence, 2022. 13(1): p. 589-591.
71. Du, X., et al., Ozone exposure and blood transcriptome: A randomized, controlled, crossover trial among healthy adults. Environment International, 2022. 163.
72. Du, X., et al., Characterization of plasma-derived exosomal miRNA changes following traffic-related air pollution exposure: A randomized, crossover trial based on small RNA sequencing. ENVIRONMENT INTERNATIONAL, 2022.
73. Duan, Q., et al., A Modified Fibronectin Type III Domain-Conjugated, Long-Acting Pan-Coronavirus Fusion Inhibitor with Extended Half-Life. Viruses-Basel, 2022. 14(4).
74. Fan, H., et al., Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Levels Are Associated With Genetically Predicted Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY & METABOLISM, 2022.
75. Gao, Z., et al., Interleukin-33 mediates both immune-related and non-immune-related inhibitory effects against hepatitis B virus. ANTIVIRAL RESEARCH, 2022.
76. Ge, Y., et al., Untangling the changing impact of non-pharmaceutical interventions and vaccination on European COVID-19 trajectories. Nature Communications, 2022. 13(1).
77. Gu, Y., et al., Receptome profiling identifies KREMEN1 and ASGR1 as alternative functional receptors of SARS-CoV-2. Cell Research, 2022. 32(1): p. 24-37.
78. Gu, Y., et al., Receptome profiling identifies KREMEN1 and ASGR1 as alternative functional receptors of SARS-CoV-2 (vol 32, pg 24, 2022). CELL RESEARCH, 2022.
79. Guo, Y., et al., SARS-CoV-2 Omicron Variant: Epidemiological Features, Biological Characteristics, and Clinical Significance. Frontiers in Immunology, 2022. 13.
80. He, C., et al., The effects of night-time warming on mortality burden under future climate change scenarios: a modelling study. LANCET PLANETARY HEALTH, 2022.
81. He, J., et al., Microbial translocation is associated with advanced liver fibrosis among people with HIV. Hiv Medicine, 2022.
82. He, J., et al., Identification of Estradiol Benzoate as an Inhibitor of HBx Using Inducible Stably Transfected HepG2 Cells Expressing HiBiT Tagged HBx. MOLECULES, 2022.
83. Hou, J., et al., Proscillaridin A induces mitochondrial damage and autophagy in pancreatic cancer and reduces the stability of SMAD4 in Panc-1 cells. ANNALS OF TRANSLATIONAL MEDICINE, 2022.
84. Huang, C., et al., Maternal hypertensive disorder of pregnancy and mortality in offspring from birth to young adulthood: national population based cohort study. BMJ (Clinical research ed.), 2022.
85. Huang, Z., et al., Effectiveness of inactivated and Ad5-nCoV COVID-19 vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 Omicron BA. 2 variant infection, severe illness, and death. BMC MEDICINE, 2022.
86. Hui, X., et al., Optical Genomic Mapping Identified a Heterozygous Structural Variant in NCF2 Related to Chronic Granulomatous Disease. JOURNAL OF CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY, 2022.
87. Jia, R., et al., Resurgence of Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection During COVID-19 Pandemic Among Children in Shanghai, China. FRONTIERS IN MICROBIOLOGY, 2022.
88. Jiang, D., et al., PMS2 Expression With Combination of PD-L1 and TILs for Predicting Survival of Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma. FRONTIERS IN ONCOLOGY, 2022.
89. Jiang, S., A. Tuzikov, and A. Andrianov, Small-molecule HIV-1 entry inhibitors targeting the epitopes of broadly neutralizing antibodies. Cell chemical biology, 2022. 29(5): p. 757-773.
90. Jiang, X., et al., Intratumoral administration of STING-activating nanovaccine enhances T cell immunotherapy. Journal for Immunotherapy of Cancer, 2022. 10(5).
91. Jiang, X., et al., SESLA suppresses the activation of macrophages and dendritic cells after Gram-positive bacterial challenge. IMMUNOPHARMACOLOGY AND IMMUNOTOXICOLOGY, 2022.
92. Jiayu He, H.L.Y.D.X.L.K.X.X.C.W.S.S.Z.M.W.J.X.N.H., Genome‑wide associated variants of subclinical atherosclerosis among young people with HIV and gene‑environment interactions. Journal of Translational Medicine, 2022.
93. Jin, Y.-j., et al., A novel and effective approach to generate germline-like monoclonal antibodies by integration of phage and mammalian cell display platforms. Acta Pharmacologica Sinica, 2022. 43(4): p. 954-962.
94. Kudryashova, E., et al., Inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 Infection by Human Defensin HNP1 and Retrocyclin RC-101. Journal of Molecular Biology, 2022. 434(6).
95. Lai S*, B.I.I.R.N.W.W.A.L.X.Y.W.Y.H.K.K.T.A.J., Assessing spread risk of COVID-19 within and beyond China in early 2020. Data Science and Management, 2022.
96. Lan, Q., et al., A Palmitic Acid-Conjugated, Peptide-Based pan-CoV Fusion Inhibitor Potently Inhibits Infection of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron and Other Variants of Concern. Viruses-Basel, 2022. 14(3).
97. Lan, Q., et al., Pan-coronavirus fusion inhibitors to combat COVID-19 and other emerging coronavirus infectious diseases. JOURNAL OF MEDICAL VIROLOGY, 2022.
98. Li, C., et al., Broad neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 variants by an inhalable bispecific single-domain antibody. Cell, 2022. 185(8): p. 1389-1401.e18.
99. Li, F., et al., Human hepatocyte-enriched miRNA-192-3p promotes HBV replication through inhibiting Akt/mTOR signalling by targeting ZNF143 in hepatic cell lines. Emerging Microbes & Infections, 2022. 11(1): p. 616-628.
100. Li, J., et al., Whole-Genome Sequencing for Resistance Level Prediction in Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis. Microbiology Spectrum, 2022.
101. Li, K., et al., Advancement in the Development of Therapeutics Against Zika Virus Infection. FRONTIERS IN CELLULAR AND INFECTION MICROBIOLOGY, 2022.
102. Li, L., et al., Maternal educational inequalities about adverse pregnancy outcomes observed in a rural area of a province of China during a time period (2010-2018). Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, 2022. 76(5): p. 458-465.
103. Li, M., et al., High proportion of tuberculosis transmission among social contacts in rural China: a 12-year prospective population-based genomic epidemiological study. EMERGING MICROBES & INFECTIONS, 2022.
104. Li, N., et al., Intrahepatic transcriptomics reveals gene signatures in chronic hepatitis B patients responded to interferon therapy. EMERGING MICROBES & INFECTIONS, 2022.
105. Liang, J., et al., Acriflavine and proflavine hemisulfate as potential antivirals by targeting Mpro. BIOORGANIC CHEMISTRY, 2022.
106. Liao, C., et al., Virulence Factors of Pseudomonas Aeruginosa and Antivirulence Strategies to Combat Its Drug Resistance. FRONTIERS IN CELLULAR AND INFECTION MICROBIOLOGY, 2022.
107. Lin, Y., et al., Epithelial chemerin-CMKLR1 signaling restricts microbiota-driven colonic neutrophilia and tumorigenesis by up-regulating lactoperoxidase. PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, 2022.
108. Lin Y, C.Q.L.Y.L.B.C.Y.Y.X.X.Y.Y.H.H.R., Epithelial Chemerin-CMKLR1 signaling restricts microbiota-driven colonic neutrophilia and tumorigenesis by upregulating lactoperoxidase. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 2022.
109. Liu, C., et al., Coarse Particulate Air Pollution and Daily Mortality A Global Study in 205 Cities. AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE, 2022.
110. Liu, H., et al., Investigating vaccine-induced immunity and its effect in mitigating SARS-CoV-2 epidemics in China. Bmc Medicine, 2022. 20(1).
111. Liu, J., et al., Network Pharmacology and Molecular Docking Elucidate the Underlying Pharmacological Mechanisms of the Herb Houttuynia cordata in Treating Pneumonia Caused by SARS-CoV-2. VIRUSES-BASEL, 2022.
112. Liu, P., et al., Heparin-binding protein as a biomarker of severe sepsis in the pediatric intensive care unit: A multicenter, prospective study. Clinica chimica acta; international journal of clinical chemistry, 2022.
113. Liu, P. and J. Xu, Resurgence of influenza virus activity during COVID-19 pandemic in Shanghai, China. The Journal of infection, 2022.
114. Liu, P., et al., The changing pattern of common respiratory and enteric viruses among outpatient children in Shanghai, China: Two years of the COVID-19 pandemic. Journal of Medical Virology, 2022.
115. Liu, Q.-H., et al., Model-based evaluation of alternative reactive class closure strategies against COVID-19. Nature Communications, 2022. 13(1).
116. Liu, S., W. Li, and S. Jiang, Disease of influenza virus and SARS-CoV-2 coinfection: Flurona or Flucovid? Journal of Medical Virology, 2022.
117. Liu, X., et al., Extracellular vesicles isolated from hyperuricemia patients might aggravate airway inflammation of COPD via senescence-associated pathway. JOURNAL OF INFLAMMATION-LONDON, 2022.
118. Liu, X., et al., A System Based on Novel Parainfluenza Virus PIV5-L for Efficient Gene Delivery of B-Lymphoma Cells. Journal of virology, 2022. 96(8): p. e0025722-e0025722.
119. Liu X, L.C.W.Z.C.M.H.J.Y.Y.Z.L.C.J.S.Y.C.H.C.Z.J.S.Y.K., An analogous comparison unravels heightened antiviral defense in bat intestinal organoids and boosted SARS-CoV-2 and CoV-HKU4 infection upon immunosuppression. Signal Transduction and targeted Therapy, 2022.
120. Liu, Y., et al., Separate and combined effect of visit-to-visit glycaemic variability and mean fasting blood glucose level on all-cause mortality in patients with type 2 diabetes: A population-based cohort study. DIABETES OBESITY & METABOLISM, 2022.
121. Liu, Z., et al., A pan-sarbecovirus vaccine induces highly potent and durable neutralizing antibody responses in non-human primates against SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant. Cell Research, 2022. 32(5): p. 495-497.
122. Liu, Z., et al., Impact of the national hepatitis B immunization program in China: a modeling study. INFECTIOUS DISEASES OF POVERTY, 2022.
123. Liu, Z., L. Lu, and S. Jiang, Up or down: where comes Omicron? Cell Research, 2022.
124. Liu, Z., et al., A novel STING agonist-adjuvanted pan-sarbecovirus vaccine elicits potent and durable neutralizing antibody and T cell responses in mice, rabbits and NHPs. Cell Research, 2022. 32(3): p. 269-287.
125. Liu Z, X.W.C.Z.F.W.Z.W.G.Y.Z.J.Z.Y.W.J.W.Q.Z.X.H.A.W.W., An ultrapotent pan-β-coronavirus lineage B (β-CoV-B) neutralizing antibody locks the receptor-binding domain in closed conformation by targeting its conserved epitope. Protein & Cell, 2022.
126. Lu, H., et al., A rapid multiplex nucleic acid detection system of airborne fungi by an integrated DNA release device and microfluidic chip. Talanta, 2022. 246: p. 123467-123467.
127. Lu, L., et al., Outbreak of tuberculosis in internet cafes among young internal migrants without fixed abode in Shanghai, China, 2018-2019. Journal of travel medicine, 2022.
128. Lu, T., et al., The current emergence of monkeypox: The recurrence of another smallpox? Biosafety and health, 2022.
129. Luo, F., et al., A chromosome-level genome of the human blood fluke Schistosoma japonicum identifies the genomic basis of host-switching. Cell Reports, 2022. 39(1).
130. Ma, W., et al., Patient-derived microphysiological model identifies the therapeutic potential of metformin for thoracic aortic aneurysm. EBioMedicine, 2022. 81: p. 104080-104080.
131. Ma, X., Z. Yuan, and Z. Yi, Identification and characterization of key residues in Zika virus envelope protein for virus assembly and entry. Emerging Microbes & Infections, 2022. 11(1): p. 1604-1620.
132. Ma, Z., et al., Thyroid dysfunction incidence and risk factors in Chinese chronic hepatitis B patients treated with pegylated interferon alpha: A long-term follow-up study. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 2022.
133. Mu, S., et al., The pathogens of secondary infection in septic patients share a similar genotype to those that predominate in the gut. Critical Care, 2022. 26(1).
134. Ni, Y., et al., Synthesis and evaluation of enantiomers of hydroxychloroquine against SARS-CoV-2 in vitro. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry, 2022. 53.
135. Niu, Y., et al., Ozone exposure and prothrombosis: Mechanistic insights from a randomized controlled exposure trial. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 2022. 429.
136. Pan, J., et al., Vaccination as an alternative to non-drug interventions to prevent local resurgence of COVID-19. Infectious Diseases of Poverty, 2022. 11(1).
137. Pang, W., et al., A variant-proof SARS-CoV-2 vaccine targeting HR1 domain in S2 subunit of spike protein. CELL RESEARCH, 2022.
138. Peng, W., et al., Residential greenness is associated with disease severity among COVID-19 patients aged over 45 years in Wuhan, China. Ecotoxicology and environmental safety, 2022. 232: p. 113245-113245.
139. Pi, R., et al., Drug Degradation Caused by mce3R Mutations Confers Contezolid (MRX-I) Resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis. ANTIMICROBIAL AGENTS AND CHEMOTHERAPY, 2022.
140. Polewko-Klim, A., et al., Identification of Candidate Therapeutic Genes for More Precise Treatment of Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Adenocarcinoma. Frontiers in Genetics, 2022. 13.
141. Pu, J., et al., The Analogs of Furanyl Methylidene Rhodanine Exhibit Broad-Spectrum Inhibitory and Inactivating Activities against Enveloped Viruses, including SARS-CoV-2 and Its Variants. Viruses-Basel, 2022. 14(3).
142. Qi, X., et al., STAT4 genetic polymorphism significantly affected HBeAg seroconversion in HBeAg-positive chronic hepatitis B patients receiving Peginterferon-alpha therapy: A prospective cohort study in China. Journal of Medical Virology, 2022.
143. Qi Z, W.J.J.S., Renaming the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron sublineages as SARS-CoV-3 is contrary to nomenclature standards based on evolutionary and serological evidence. Clinical and Translational Medicine, 2022.
144. Shen, H., et al., Adjunctive Zoledronate + IL-2 administrations enhance anti-tuberculosis V gamma 2V delta 2 T-effector populations, and improve treatment outcome of multidrug-resistant tuberculosis. EMERGING MICROBES & INFECTIONS, 2022.
145. Shen, Z., et al., High mobility group AT-hook 1 (HMGA1) is an important positive regulator of hepatitis B virus (HBV) that is reciprocally upregulated by HBV X protein. Nucleic Acids Research, 2022. 50(4): p. 2157-2171.
146. Shi, F.-S., et al., Expression Profile and Localization of SARS-CoV-2 Nonstructural Replicase Proteins in Infected Cells. Microbiology spectrum, 2022: p. e0074422-e0074422.
147. Shi, R., et al., Interaction of sex and HIV infection on renal impairment: baseline evidence from the CHART cohort. International Journal of Infectious Diseases, 2022. 116: p. 182-188.
148. Shi, Y., et al., Mapping cross-variant neutralizing sites on the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. BIOMATERIALS, 2022.
149. Shi, Y.W.H.H.W.J.Y.K.M.W.Y.C.B.L.Q.H.K.Y.Z.L.F.W.Y.Y., An antigen-strengthened dye-modified fully-human-nanobody-based immunoprobe for second near infrared bioimaging of metastatic tumors. Biomaterials, 2022.
150. Shuvomoy Banjerjee, X.W.S.D.C.Z.Y.J.Y.W.Q.C., Comprehensive role of SARS-COV-2 spike glycoprotein in regulating host signaling pathway. Journal of Medical Virology, 2022.
151. Song, J., et al., Tumor mutational burden and efficacy of chemotherapy in lung cancer. CLINICAL & TRANSLATIONAL ONCOLOGY, 2022.
152. Song, Y., et al., Establishment and characterization of a new cell culture system for hepatitis B virus replication and infection. Virologica Sinica, 2022.
153. Su, S., W. Li, and S. Jiang, Developing pan-beta-coronavirus vaccines against emerging SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern. Trends in Immunology, 2022. 43(3): p. 170-172.
154. Sun, B., et al., Severe G6PD deficiency leads to recurrent infections and defects in ROS production: Case report and literature review. FRONTIERS IN GENETICS, 2022.
155. Sun, B., et al., Chromosomal abnormalities related to fever of unknown origin in a Chinese pediatric cohort and literature review. ORPHANET JOURNAL OF RARE DISEASES, 2022.
156. Sun, B., et al., Variant Type X91(+) Chronic Granulomatous Disease: Clinical and Molecular Characterization in a Chinese Cohort. JOURNAL OF CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY, 2022.
157. Sun, J., et al., Childhood diabetes mellitus and early-onset kidney diseases later in life: a nationwide population-based matched cohort study. BMC MEDICINE, 2022.
158. Sun, X., et al., Neutralization mechanism of a human antibody with pan-coronavirus reactivity including SARS-CoV-2. NATURE MICROBIOLOGY, 2022.
159. Sun, X.Y.C.Z.Y.D.L.X.S.C.X.L.M.G.C.L.X.F.Y.C., Neutralization mechanism of a human antibody with pan-coronavirus reactivity including SARS-CoV-2. Nature Microbiology, 2022.
160. Sun, Z.-P., et al., Survival of SARS-CoV-2 in artificial seawater and on the surface of inanimate materials. Journal of Medical Virology, 2022. 94(8): p. 3982-3987.
161. Tang, L., et al., Relative vaccine effectiveness against Delta and Omicron COVID-19 after homologous inactivated vaccine boosting: a retrospective cohort study. BMJ open, 2022.
162. Wang, C., et al., Design of a Novel Fab-Like Antibody Fragment with Enhanced Stability and Affinity for Clinical use. Small Methods, 2022. 6(2).
163. Wang, C., et al., Cardiovascular disease and risk of lung cancer incidence and mortality: A nationwide matched cohort study. FRONTIERS IN ONCOLOGY, 2022.
164. Wang, C., et al., Acute and chronic maternal exposure to fine particulate matter and prelabor rupture of the fetal membranes: A nation-wide survey in China. ENVIRONMENT INTERNATIONAL, 2022.
165. Wang, D., et al., Molecular subtyping of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma by large-scale transcriptional profiling: Characterization, therapeutic targets, and prognostic value. FRONTIERS IN GENETICS, 2022.
166. Wang, J., et al., GPR174 mRNA Acts as a Novel Prognostic Biomarker for Patients With Sepsis via Regulating the Inflammatory Response. Frontiers in Immunology, 2022. 12.
167. Wang, K., et al., Memory B cell repertoire from triple vaccinees against diverse SARS-CoV-2 variants. Nature, 2022. 603(7903): p. 919-+.
168. Wang, L., et al., Regulatory T cells in inflammation and resolution of acute lung injury. CLINICAL RESPIRATORY JOURNAL, 2022.
169. Wang, L., et al., Neutralization Sensitivity of HIV-1 CRF07_BC From an Untreated Patient With a Focus on Evolution Over Time. Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology, 2022. 12.
170. Wang L, F.W.B.L.J.Z.Z.Y.Z.Y.W.W.W.J.Z.Q.G.Y.W.K.W.Q.Q.C., Selection and structural bases of potent broadly neutralizing antibodies from 3-dose vaccinees that are highly effective against diverse SARS-CoV-2 variants, including Omicron sublineages. Cell Research, 2022.
171. Wang, Q. and Z. Huang, Editorial overview: Anti-viral strategies: Human antibody immune response and antibody-based therapy against viruses. CURRENT OPINION IN VIROLOGY, 2022.
172. Wang Q*, H.Z., Anti-viral strategies: Human antibody immune response and antibody-based therapy against viruses. Current Opinion in Virology, 2022.
173. Wang, S.-J., et al., Genetic characterization of two G8P rotavirus strains isolated in Guangzhou, China, in 2020/21: evidence of genome reassortment. BMC INFECTIOUS DISEASES, 2022.
174. Wang, W., et al., Cellular Mechanisms Underlying B Cell Abnormalities in Patients With Gain-of-Function Mutations in the PIK3CD Gene. FRONTIERS IN IMMUNOLOGY, 2022.
175. Wang, X., et al., Neutralization of Omicron BA.4/BA.5 and BA.2.75 by booster vaccination or BA.2 breakthrough infection sera. CELL DISCOVERY, 2022.
176. Wang, X., et al., Erythromycin Estolate Is a Potent Inhibitor Against HCoV-OC43 by Directly Inactivating the Virus Particle. FRONTIERS IN CELLULAR AND INFECTION MICROBIOLOGY, 2022.
177. Wang, X., et al., A Toxin-Conjugated Recombinant Protein Targeting gp120 and gp41 for Inactivating HIV-1 Virions and Killing Latency-Reversing Agent-Reactivated Latent Cells. Mbio, 2022. 13(1).
178. Wang, X., et al., Neutralization of distinct Omicron sublineages by longitudinal vaccination sera. JOURNAL OF MEDICAL VIROLOGY, 2022.
179. Wang, X., et al., Homologous or heterologous booster of inactivated vaccine reduces SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant escape from neutralizing antibodies. Emerging Microbes & Infections, 2022. 11(1): p. 477-481.
180. Wang X, L.Z.L.L.J.S., The putative mechanism of lymphopenia in COVID-19 patients. Journal of Molecular Cell Biology, 2022.
181. Wang, X.-Y., et al., Efficacy of heterologous boosting against SARS-CoV-2 using a recombinant interferon-armed fusion protein vaccine (V-01): a randomized, double-blind and placebo-controlled phase III trial. Emerging microbes & infections, 2022: p. 1-44.
182. Wang Xd, C.Y.M.D.S.C.C.Y.T.K.L.J.J.L.J.Z.S.D.C.L.M.Z.J., Impacts of habitat loss on migratory shorebird populations and communities at stopover sites in the Yellow Sea. Biological Conservation, 2022.
183. Wang, Y., et al., Novel sarbecovirus bispecific neutralizing antibodies with exceptional breadth and potency against currently circulating SARS-CoV-2 variants and sarbecoviruses. Cell Discovery, 2022. 8(1).
184. Wang, Y., et al., Resistance of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant to convalescent and CoronaVac vaccine plasma. Emerging Microbes & Infections, 2022. 11(1): p. 424-427.
185. Wang, Y., et al., HIV-1 Vif suppresses antiviral immunity by targeting STING. Cellular & Molecular Immunology, 2022. 19(1): p. 108-121.
186. Wang, Y., et al., Assessing the feasibility of sustaining SARS-CoV-2 local containment in China in the era of highly transmissible variants. BMC MEDICINE, 2022.
187. Wang, Y., et al., A broadly neutralizing antibody against SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant infection exhibiting a novel trimer dimer conformation in spike protein binding. CELL RESEARCH, 2022.
188. Wang, Y., et al., Combating the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron (BA.1) and BA.2 with potent bispecific antibodies engineered from non-Omicron neutralizing antibodies. CELL DISCOVERY, 2022.
189. Wang, Y.-x., et al., Prone positioning improves ventilation-perfusion matching assessed by electrical impedance tomography in patients with ARDS: a prospective physiological study. Critical Care, 2022. 26(1).
190. Wei, W., et al., Gpr174 Knockout Alleviates DSS-Induced Colitis via Regulating the Immune Function of Dendritic Cells. Frontiers in Immunology, 2022. 13.
191. Wen, Z., et al., Effect of different interventions for latent tuberculosis infections in China: a model-based study. Bmc Infectious Diseases, 2022. 22(1).
192. Wu, D., et al., A case-case study on the effect of primary and booster immunization with China-produced COVID-19 vaccines on prevention of pneumonia and viral load among vaccinated persons infected by Delta and Omicron variants. EMERGING MICROBES & INFECTIONS, 2022.
193. Wu, Y., et al., A highly stable human single-domain antibody-drug conjugate exhibits superior penetration and treatment of solid tumors. Molecular therapy : the journal of the American Society of Gene Therapy, 2022.
194. Wu, Y., et al., The traditional Chinese patented medicine Qingke Pingchuan granules alleviate acute lung injury by regenerating club cells. PULMONARY CIRCULATION, 2022.
195. Xia, S., et al., Peptide-based pan-CoV fusion inhibitors maintain high potency against SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant. Cell Research, 2022. 32(4): p. 404-406.
196. Xia, S., et al., Origin, virological features, immune evasion and intervention of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron sublineages. SIGNAL TRANSDUCTION AND TARGETED THERAPY, 2022.
197. Xiang, J., et al., Antigenic mapping reveals sites of vulnerability on alpha-HCoV spike protein. COMMUNICATIONS BIOLOGY, 2022.
198. Xiang, R., et al., Neutralizing monoclonal antibodies against highly pathogenic coronaviruses. Current opinion in virology, 2022. 53: p. 101199-101199.
199. Xiang, R., et al., Recent advances in developing small-molecule inhibitors against SARS-CoV-2. Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica B, 2022. 12(4): p. 1591-1623.
200. Xin Zhang, Q.F.S.Z.X.W.H.Z.L.Y.X.T.C.Y.Z.T.Z., Environmental risk factors and genetic markers of Kaposi's sarcoma associated herpesvirus infection among Uygur population in Xinjiang, China. Journal of Medical Virology, 2022.
201. Xing, L., et al., A Five-Helix-Based SARS-CoV-2 Fusion Inhibitor Targeting Heptad Repeat 2 Domain against SARS-CoV-2 and Its Variants of Concern. Viruses-Basel, 2022. 14(3).
202. Xu, J., et al., Risk Prediction of Second Primary Malignancies in Primary Early-Stage Ovarian Cancer Survivors: A SEER-Based National Population-Based Cohort Study. Frontiers in Oncology, 2022. 12.
203. Xu, W., et al., A Protein-Based, Long-Acting HIV-1 Fusion Inhibitor with an Improved Pharmacokinetic Profile. Pharmaceuticals, 2022. 15(4).
204. Xue, S., et al., A novel cyclic gamma-AApeptide-based long-acting pan-coronavirus fusion inhibitor with potential oral bioavailability by targeting two sites in spike protein. CELL DISCOVERY, 2022.
205. Xue S, W.X.W.L.X.W.X.S.S.L.W.S.S.N.Y.Z.H.B.L.S.C.C.C.L., A novel cyclic γ-AApeptide-based long-acting pan-coronavirus fusion inhibitor with potential oral bioavailability by targeting two sites in spike protein. Cell Discovery, 2022.
206. Yang, J., et al., Efficient expansion of mouse hematopoietic stem cells ex vivo by membrane anchored Angptl2. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2022. 617: p. 42-47.
207. Yang, T., et al., SAM-TB: a whole genome sequencing data analysis website for detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis drug resistance and transmission. Briefings in Bioinformatics, 2022. 23(2).
208. Yang, Y. and Y. Xie, Entry Inhibitors of Hepatitis B and D Viruses. Advances in experimental medicine and biology, 2022. 1366: p. 199-205.
209. Yang, Y., et al., Joint association of smoking and physical activity with mortality in elderly hypertensive patients: A Chinese population-based cohort study in 2007-2018. FRONTIERS IN PUBLIC HEALTH, 2022.
210. Yang, Y.Y., et al., Antibody levels of measles, rubella and mumps viruses in healthy population in Shanghai from 2010 to 2020. Zhonghua yu fang yi xue za zhi [Chinese journal of preventive medicine], 2022.
211. Yang, Z., et al., Inhalable antibodies for the treatment of COVID-19. INNOVATION, 2022.
212. Yang, Z., et al., Combating Stigma and Health Inequality of Monkeypox: Experience from HIV. INFECTION AND DRUG RESISTANCE, 2022.
213. Yang, Z., et al., Identifying subtypes of HIV/AIDS-related symptoms in China using latent profile analysis and symptom networks. SCIENTIFIC REPORTS, 2022.
214. Yao, Y., et al., Progression of severity in coronavirus disease 2019 patients before treatment and a self-assessment scale to predict disease severity. Bmc Infectious Diseases, 2022. 22(1).
215. Ye, X.-L., et al., Reduning Injection protects flu-infected mice by inhibiting infiltration of inflammatory cells in lung and down-regulating cytokine storm. Zhongguo Zhong yao za zhi = Zhongguo zhongyao zazhi = China journal of Chinese materia medica, 2022.
216. Yi, L.P., et al., Clinical characteristics of Mycoplasma pneumoniae infection and factors associated with co-infections in children. Zhonghua liu xing bing xue za zhi = Zhonghua liuxingbingxue zazhi, 2022.
217. Yingdan Wang, X.Z.Y.M.Y.W.W.Z.Q.Z.M.Z.P.J.M.L.Q.L.T.S.T.Z.Y.W.L.S.J.Z.F., Combating the SARS-CoV- Omicron (BA.1) and BA.2 with potent bispecific antibodies engineered from non-Omicron neutralizing antibodies. Cell Discovery, 2022.
218. Yu, W., et al., Proportion of asymptomatic infection and nonsevere disease caused by SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant: A systematic review and analysis. JOURNAL OF MEDICAL VIROLOGY, 2022.
219. Yu, X., et al., Decreased frequency of a novel T-lymphocyte subset, CD3(+)CD4(-)CD7(+)CD57(-) T cells, in hepatitis B virus-related end-stage liver disease might contribute to disease progression. JOURNAL OF MEDICAL VIROLOGY, 2022.
220. Zeng, G., et al., Immunogenicity and safety of a third dose of CoronaVac, and immune persistence of a two-dose schedule, in healthy adults: interim results from two single-centre, double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled phase 2 clinical trials. The Lancet. Infectious diseases, 2022. 22(4): p. 483-495.
221. Zhan, W., et al., Structural Study of SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies Identifies a Broad-Spectrum Antibody That Neutralizes the Omicron Variant by Disassembling the Spike Trimer. JOURNAL OF VIROLOGY, 2022.
222. Zhang, C., et al., Comparison of efficacy and safety of hybrid video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery vs. thoracotomy sleeve lobectomy for non-small cell lung cancer: a propensity score matching study. JOURNAL OF THORACIC DISEASE, 2022.
223. Zhang, D., et al., The evaluation of next-generation sequencing assisted pathogenic detection in immunocompromised hosts with pulmonary infection: A retrospective study. CLINICAL RESPIRATORY JOURNAL, 2022.
224. Zhang, J.Y.D.P.Z.J.D.S.X.Q.W.F.C.M.Z.X.Z.W.W.H.W.L.L. and S. Zhang, Predicting unseen antibodies’ neutralizability via adaptive graph neural networks. Nature Machine Intelligence, 2022.
225. Zhang, N., et al., Effect of Different Adjuvants on Immune Responses Elicited by Protein-Based Subunit Vaccines against SARS-CoV-2 and Its Delta Variant. Viruses-Basel, 2022. 14(3).
226. Zhang, N., et al., A Perspective on the Roles of Adjuvants in Developing Highly Potent COVID-19 Vaccines. Viruses-Basel, 2022. 14(2).
227. Zhang, Q., et al., Overview of particulate air pollution and human health in China: Evidence, challenges, and opportunities. INNOVATION, 2022.
228. Zhang, S., et al., Rapid establishment of murine gastrointestinal organoids using mechanical isolation method. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications, 2022. 608: p. 30-38.
229. Zhang, T., et al., Fully Automated CRISPR-LAMP Platform for SARS-CoV-2 Delta and Omicron Variants. ANALYTICAL CHEMISTRY, 2022.
230. Zhang, X., et al., DIC Score Combined With CLIF-C OF Score Is More Effective in Predicting Prognosis in Patients With Hepatitis B Virus Acute-on-Chronic Liver Failure. Frontiers in Medicine, 2022. 9.
231. Zhang, X., et al., Intervention to severe lower trachea obstruction supported by extracorporeal membrane oxygenation in a human immunodeficiency virus patient: A case report and literature review. FRONTIERS IN MEDICINE, 2022.
232. Zhang, X., et al., Extracellular fibrinogen-binding protein released by intracellular Staphylococcus aureus suppresses host immunity by targeting TRAF3. NATURE COMMUNICATIONS, 2022.
233. Zhang, X., et al., Down-regulated cylindromatosis enhances NF-kappa B activation and aggravates inflammation in HBV-ACLF patients. Emerging Microbes & Infections, 2022. 11(1): p. 1586-1601.
234. Zhang, Y., et al., Lower frequency of MDSCs was significantly related to functional cure in CHB patients treated with peginterferon. Liver international : official journal of the International Association for the Study of the Liver, 2022.
235. Zhang, Y.-N., et al., Neutralizing SARS-CoV-2 by dimeric side chain-to-side chain cross-linked ACE2 peptide mimetics. Chemical Communications, 2022. 58(11): p. 1804-1807.
236. Zhang, Y.-Y., et al., Mapping the global distribution of spotted fever group rickettsiae: a systematic review with modelling analysis. The Lancet. Digital health, 2022.
237. Zhang, Z., et al., Spata2L Suppresses TLR4 Signaling by Promoting CYLD-Mediated Deubiquitination of TRAF6 and TAK1. BIOCHEMISTRY-MOSCOW, 2022.
238. Zhao, X., et al., Rock1 is a novel host dependency factor of human enterovirus A71: Implication as a drug target. JOURNAL OF MEDICAL VIROLOGY, 2022.
239. Zhao, X., et al., Analysis of circulating respiratory syncytial virus A strains in Shanghai, China identified a new and increasingly prevalent lineage within the dominant ON1 genotype. FRONTIERS IN MICROBIOLOGY, 2022.
240. Zheng, B., et al., Patterns of human social contact and mask wearing in high-risk groups in China. Infectious diseases of poverty, 2022. 11(1): p. 69-69.
241. Zheng, Q., et al., Ploidy Variation and Spontaneous Haploid-Diploid Switching of Candida glabrata Clinical Isolates. mSphere, 2022: p. e0026022-e0026022.
242. Zhipeng Zu, Y.H.X.Z.C.C.Y.Z.Y.J.H.L.N.H., A ten-year assessment of the epidemiological features and fatal risk factors of hospitalized severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome in Eastern China. Epidemiology and Infection, 2022.
243. Zhou, H., et al., Sensitivity to Vaccines, Therapeutic Antibodies, and Viral Entry Inhibitors and Advances To Counter the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron Variant. CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY REVIEWS, 2022.
244. Zhou H*, M.M.T.J.C.T.H.S.W.P.A.Y.G.D.K.J.S., Sensitivity to vaccines, therapeutic antibodies, and viral entry inhibitors, and advances to counter the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant. Clinical Microbiology Reviews, 2022.
245. Zhou, J., et al., Development of variant-proof severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2, pan-sarbecovirus, and pan-beta-coronavirus vaccines. JOURNAL OF MEDICAL VIROLOGY, 2022.
246. Zhou, J., et al., A highly potent and stable pan-coronavirus fusion inhibitor as a candidate prophylactic and therapeutic for COVID-19 and other coronavirus diseases. Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica B, 2022. 12(4): p. 1652-1661.
247. Zhu, G., et al., Delayed Antiviral Immune Responses in Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus Infected Pregnant Mice. Frontiers in Microbiology, 2022. 12.
248. Zhu, J., et al., Obesity and Dyslipidemia in Chinese Adults: A Cross-Sectional Study in Shanghai, China. Nutrients, 2022. 14(11).
249. Zhu, W., et al., Quantitative assessment of the effects of massive nucleic acid testing in controlling a COVID-19 outbreak. BMC INFECTIOUS DISEASES, 2022.
250. Zu, Z., et al., The genetic evolution and codon usage pattern of severe fever with thrombocytopenia syndrome virus. Infection Genetics and Evolution, 2022. 99.
251. 王勋, 何.蒋.傅.姜.赵.赵.李.李.张.艾.张.王., Limited enhancement of antibody and B‐cell responses to prototype booster vaccination following SARS‐CoV‐2 Delta breakthrough infection. Journal of Medical Virology, 2023.
252. 王勋, 姜.蒋.李.艾.林.吕.张.李.李.代.胡.张.张.王., Neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 BQ. 1.1, CH. 1.1, and XBB. 1.5 by breakthrough infection sera from previous and recent waves in China. Cell Discovery, 2023.
253. Cai, J., et al., Association of developmental coordination disorder with early-life exposure to fine particulate matter in Chinese preschoolers. Innovation (Cambridge (Mass.)), 2023.
254. Chao Lv, Y.H.Q.W.C.W.H.H.H.Z.D.L.H.J.R.S.W.Z.S.L., Ainsliadimer A induces ROS-mediated apoptosis in colorectal cancer cells via directly targeting peroxiredoxin 1 and 2. Cell chemical biology, 2023.
255. Chen L, Y.Z.X.L.H.X.M.X.C.C.Y.W.T.X.L.J.G.Z.S.S.X.N.L., ANGPTL2 binds MAG to efficiently enhance oligodendrocyte differentiation. Cell and Bioscience, 2023.
256. Chen X, B.X.C.X.Z.N.Y.J.Z.J.Y.H., Modeling the Prediction on the Efficacy of a Homologous Third Dose of CoronaVac Against SARS-CoV-2 Omicron BA.1, BA.2, BA.2.12.1, and BA.4/5 — China, 2020–2021. China CDC Weekly, 2023.
257. Ding H, L.Y.F.M.C.J.L.L.L.Z.H.J. and M. Luo, Epigenetic activation of the TUSC3 gene as a potential therapy for XMEN disease. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 2023.
258. Du X, J.Y.Z.Q.Z.X.Z.Y.L.C.N.Y.C.J.K.H.C.R., Genome-Wide Profiling of Exosomal Long Noncoding RNAs Following Air Pollution Exposure: A Randomized, Crossover Trial. Environmental Science & Technology, 2023.
259. Feng F, B.E.H.G.W.Z.Y.K.Y.Y.S.J.M.D.M.S.Z.R., Co-localization of chikungunya virus with its receptor MXRA8 during cell attachment, internalization, and membrane fusion. Journal of Virology, 2023.
260. Feng F, Z.Y.M.Y.W.Y.Y.Y.S.X.S.Y.S.Z.H.X.L.Y.M.J.H.Y.W.M., A CRISPR activation screen identifies genes that enhance SARS-CoV-2 infection. Protein & Cell, 2023.
261. He C, C.R.K.H.H.M.L.W.H.Y.K.S.E.G.Y.L.S.A.G.W.Z.Y.Z., Tropical cyclone and daily respiratory mortality across East Asia: a time series study. European Respiratory Journal, 2023.
262. Hong Fan, L.L.Z.L.P.Z.S.W.X.H.X.C.C.S.L.C.T.Z., Low thyroid function is associated with an increased risk of advanced fibrosis in patients with metabolic dysfunction-associated fatty liver disease. BMC Gastroenterology, 2023.
263. Hong Fan, L.L.Z.L.L.C.X.C.C.S.T.Z., The association between thyroid hormones and MAFLD is mediated by obesity and metabolic disorders and varies among MAFLD subtypes. Digestive and Liver Disease, 2023.
264. Hong Fan, P.Z.z.L.R.Z.C.S.X.C.T.Z., Investigating the effect of metabolic phenotypes on health events in alcoholic and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Journal of Clinical and Translational Hepatology, 2023.
265. Hong Fan, Z.L.P.Z.S.W.X.H.Y.H.Y.Z.X.C.T.Z., Characteristics and long-term mortality of patients with non-MAFLD hepatic steatosis. Hepatology International, 2023.
266. Huang M, P.X.W.X.R.Q.L.C.L.Z.L.Z.Z.Y.W.Y.Y.M.N.Y.X.W.T.B., Lymphocyte integrins mediate entry and dysregulation of T cells by SARS-CoV-2. Signal Transduction and targeted Therapy, 2023.
267. Huang P, S.L.L.J.W.Q.R.N.J.S.P.C., Potential cross-species transmission of highly pathogenic avian influenza H5 subtype (HPAI H5) viruses to humans calls for the development of H5-specific and universal influenza vaccines. Cell Discovery, 2023.
268. Kehua Xu, J.Z.W.M.H.H.S.Y.L.W.W.Z., A facile cell culture device for studying nuclear and mitochondrial response of endothelial cells to hydrostatic pressure. Chinese Chemical Letters, 2023.
269. Lan Q, W.L.J.F.L.L.X.S.J.S., Pan-coronavirus fusion inhibitors for combating pandemics of COVID-19 and other emerging coronavirus infectious diseases. Journal of Medical Virology, 2023.
270. Li B, H.C.T.P.S.Y.Z.L.W.Q.L.L.J.S.S.L., 25-hydroxycholesterol inhibits human papillomavirus infection in cervical epithelial cells by perturbing cytoskeletal remodeling. Journal of Medical Virology, 2023.
271. Li C, H.J.Y.Y.W.Z.C.M.C.L.X.Z.S.C.J.P.C.H.L.G.C.J.F., Human airway and nasal organoids reveal escalating replicative fitness of SARS-CoV-2 emerging variants. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 2023.
272. Li, C.Y.Z.W.Y.Y.T., Evaluation of vaccine effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 variants by serological epitope profiling. Clinical and Translational Medicine, 2023.
273. Li F, X.W.Z.X.W.W.S.S.H.P.W.H.X.Y.L.M.F.L.Z.H.D.Q.L.H., A spike-targeting bispecific T cell engager strategy provides dual layer protection against SARS-CoV-2 infection in vivo. Communications Biology, 2023.
274. Li, Q.L.J.L.J.Z.B.W.Y.Y.T., Antibody-based cancer immunotherapy by targeting regulatory T cells. Frontiers in Oncology, 2023.
275. Li S, W.J.J.W.H.H.Z.Y.W.W.G.Y.X.M.X.A.H.J.Z.Q.H.Y.W.N., Characterization of cross-reactive monoclonal antibodies against SARS-CoV-1 and SARS-CoV-2: implication for rational design and development of pan-sarbecovirus vaccines and neutralizing antibodies. Journal of Medical Virology, 2023.
276. Li, T.L.Y.Z.X.H.Y.W.Y.Y.T.X.Z., Artificial intelligence in cancer immunotherapy: Applications in neoantigen recognition, antibody design and immunotherapy response prediction. Semin Cancer Biol, 2023.
277. Liang Y, P.C.Y.Q.L.M.A.M.Z.J.Y.H., Estimating Changes in Contact Patterns in China Over the First Year of the COVID-19 Pandemic: Implications for SARS-CoV-2 Spread — Four Cities, China, 2020. China CDC Weekly, 2023.
278. Lijuan Lu, R.J.H.Z.S.D.M.X.L.S.L.C.J.X., Surveillance and epidemiologicalcharacterization of human adenovirus infections among outpatient children with acute gastroenteritis during the COVID‑19 epidemic in Shanghai, China. Virology Journal, 2023.
279. Liu C, T.M.H.J.Z.X.W.W.G.Y.K.H.C.R., Application of smart devices in investigating the effects of air pollution on atrial fibrillation onset. NPJ Digit Med, 2023.
280. Liu, K.T.M.X.W.M.X.J.H.H.M.P.J.L.Y.J.F.S.R.S.R.L.K.L., An inducible hACE2 transgenic mouse model for recapitulating SARS-CoV-2 infection and pathogenesis in vivo. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 2023.
281. Liu Q, Z.X.H.H.C.Y.W.F.H.A.Z.W.M.Q.H.Y.H.L.S.Y.Z.M.L.Z., Asymmetric pendrin homodimer reveals its molecular mechanism as anion exchanger. Nature Communications, 2023.
282. Liu Z, Z.J.W.X.X.W.T.Z.C.H.C.M.Z.G.W.Y.H.J.W.Q.J.S.L.L., A pan-sarbecovirus vaccine based on RBD of SARS-CoV-2 original strain elicits potent neutralizing antibodies against XBB in non-human primates. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, 2023.
283. Luo, H., et al., Ambient air pollution and hospitalization for type 2 diabetes in China: A nationwide, individual-level case-crossover study. Environmental research, 2023.
284. Luo K, W.Y.W.Y.L.Z.Y.L.Z.S.Y.X.Y.H.S.K.A.M.H.S.Y.H., Transmission Dynamics and Epidemiological Characteristics of the SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant ― Hunan Province, China, 2021. China CDC Weekly, 2023.
285. Meng Lu, W.-T.H.J.H.O.P.G.B.M.S.E.C.H.N.H.S.S., Zoonotic risk assessment among farmed mammals. Cell, 2023.
286. Mengna Lin, K.C.F.X.X.W.Y.S.S.L.Z.K.H.D.S.Y.M.S.G.G.L.X.T.G.S.C.J.S.J. and S. Zhenju, A follow-up study on the recovery and reinfection of Omicron COVID-19 patients in Shanghai, China. Emerging Microbes & Infections, 2023.
287. Nie C, L.Z.Y.T.Z.J.L.Q.M.F.Y.J.P.Y.K.H.H.F., Associations of long-term exposure to particulate matter with gallstone risks in Chinese adults: A large cross-sectional study. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2023.
288. Niuniu Dong, L.C.D.Z.L.S.L.L.Z.D.M.X. and X. Jin, Distribution of CMV envelope glycoprotein B, H and N genotypes in infants with congenital cytomegalovirus symptomatic infection. Frontiers in Pediatrics, 2023.
289. Peichun Wang, J.W.Q.W.S.Z.J.Z.Y.Y.W.Z.Y.Z.X.L.a., Baicalin inhibited both the Furin/TGFβ1/Smad3/TSP-1 pathway in endothelial cells and the AKT/Ca2+/ROS pathway in platelets to ameliorate inflammatory coagulopathy. European Journal of Pharmacology, 2023.
290. Peng Hb, M.Z.J.R.E.v.G.J.A.B.P.F.R.D.I.C.C.Y.W.W.F.X.S., Arriving late and lean at a stopover site is selected against in a declining migratory bird population. Journal of Animal Ecology, 2023.
291. Pengyan Zhang, Z.L.H.F.T.S.X.H.C.S.X.C.T.Z., Positive Hepatitis B Core Antibody is Associated with Advanced Fibrosis and Mortality in Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. European Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology, 2023.
292. Qian G, Z.Y.L.Y.L.M.X.B.J.W.H.W.W.Y.T.X.L.L.Z.L.S.T.Y.B., Glutamylation of an HIV-1 protein inhibits the immune response by hijacking STING. Cell Reports, 2023.
293. Ren L, L.L.Z.H.W.Q.C.Y.L.Q.F.B.X.L.W.M.Y.J.G.J.Z.T.L.H., Epidemiological and Clinical Characteristics of Respiratory Syncytial Virus and Influenza Infections in Hospitalized Children Before and During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Central China. Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses, 2023.
294. Saisai Tian, J.Z.S.Y.Q.W.C.L.J.W.J.F.L.F.J.Y.X.Z.J.Z.W.Z., Exploring pharmacological active ingredients of traditional Chinese medicine by pharmacotranscriptomic map in ITCM. Briefings in bioinformatics, 2023.
295. Shun Wang, F.L.C.Z.D.G.Z.Q.S.W.W.W.X.L.L.P.Y.X.B.T.A.Y., Xuanbai Chengqi Decoction alleviates acute lung injury by inhibiting NLRP3 inflammasome. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 2023.
296. Ting Wang, L.Z.Q.Z.Y.Y.F.Z.F.W.Q.C., Parainfluenza virus 5 is a next-generation vaccine vector for human infectious pathogens. Journal of Medical Virology, 2023.
297. Tingting Sun，Yingdan Wang，Peng Zou，Qimin Wang，Jiangyan Liu， Wanli Liu， Jinghe Huang*，Fan, W., M2e specific antibodies protect against influenza disease in isotype and route dependent manner. Journal of Medical Virology, 2023.
298. Wang C, J.X.J.H.M.Y.Y.W.Z.N.W.W.K.H.Z.J., Maternal exposure to fine particulate matter and brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) in the fetus: A prospective cohort study. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2023.
299. Wang C, L.Q.S.L.W.X.W.H.Z.W.L.J.L.Y.L.L.J.S., An artificial peptide-based bifunctional HIV-1 entry inhibitor that interferes with viral glycoprotein-41 six-helix bundle formation and antagonizes CCR5 on the host cell membrane. Viruses, 2023.
300. Wang C, Z.X.Z.J.J.X.W.J.L.Y.L.X.S.G.P.J.Z.P.G.Y.C.J.L.M., CD300ld on neutrophils is required for tumour-driven immune suppression. Nature, 2023.
301. Wang C*, W.H.W.X.S.L.W.Q.L.Q.L.R.D.D.Y.F.L.L.J.S., Multitargeted Drug Design Strategy for Discovery of Short-Peptide-based HIV-1 Entry Inhibitors with High Potency. European Journal Of Medicinal Chemistry, 2023.
302. Wang Q, S.L.J.S., Potential recombination between SARS-CoV-2 and MERS-CoV: calls for the development of Pan-CoV vaccines. Signal Transduction and targeted Therapy, 2023.
303. Wang Q, W.W.W.A.K.Z.Z.A.M.T.F.W.L.L.F.Y.J.X.X.L.Q.Z.J., Long-term measles antibody profiles following different vaccine schedules in China, a longitudinal study. Nature Communications, 2023.
304. Wang X, X.F.W.Y.D.X.C.Z.D.X.W.W.L.C.X.Z.W.H.Y.H.S.C.W.Z., Changed epidemiology of narcolepsy before, during, and after the 2009 H1N1 pandemic: a nationwide narcolepsy surveillance network study in mainland China, 1990-2017. Sleep, 2023.
305. Wang Y, S.K.P.Y.Y.L.H.D.W.Y.D.S.G.J.D.X.W.W.W.S.B.X.Y.H., A Retrospective Modeling Study of the Targeted Non-Pharmaceutical Interventions During the Xinfadi Outbreak in the Early Stage of the COVID-19 Pandemic — Beijing, China, 2020. China CDC Weekly, 2023.
306. Wenjie Ma, Z.W.J.G.L.L.J.L.J.C.X.W.H.C.Z.H.X.G.Q.Z.J.X. and Z. Mei, Effectiveness of Pentavalent Rotavirus Vaccine in Shanghai, China:A Test-Negative Design Study. Journal of Pediatrics, 2023.
307. Wu J, C.Z.Y.G.Y.W.Z.W.J.C.B.Y.Z.Y.H.Y.Z.W.X.M.J.W.Z.X., Fortuitous Somatic Mutations during Antibody Evolution Endow Broad Neutralization against SARS-CoV-2 Omicron Variants. Cell Reports, 2023.
308. Xia S, J.F.W.L.Y.X.L.T.F.Y.H.Z.L.C.H.J.W.Q.M.Q.X.L.J.S., SARS-CoV-2 Omicron XBB subvariants exhibit enhanced fusogenicity and substantial immune evasion in elderly population, but high sensitivity to pan-coronavirus fusion inhibitors. Journal of Medical Virology, 2023.
309. Xia S, L.Z.J.S., High-throughput screening of mutations affecting SARS-CoV-2 spike functions. Trends in Immunology, 2023.
310. Xiao Han, S.D.X.C.X.M.Z.D.Y.W.C.Z.F.W.S.G.Q.C., Lactate-mediated fascin protrusions promote cell adhesion and migration in cervical cancer. Theranostics, 2023.
311. Xin Zhang, X.W.H.W.Y.X.Y.L.T.C.T.Z., Association of Toll-like receptor 3 polymorphisms with KSHV infection among HIV-infected individuals in Xinjiang, China. Viral Immunology, 2023.
312. Xu L, W.C.X.W.X.L.Z.J.P.J.F.M.L.L.J.S.W.Q., A dePEGylated lipopeptide-based pan-coronavirus fusion inhibitor exhibits potent and broad-spectrum anti-HIV-1 activity without eliciting anti-PEG antibodies. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, 2023.
313. Xue S, X.W.W.L.W.X.D.Q.C.L.W.S.L.W.S.X.L.L.J.S.C.J., An HR2-mimicking sulfonyl-γ-AApeptide is a potent pan-coronavirus fusion inhibitor with strong blood-brain barrier permeability, long half-life and promising oral bioavailability. ACS Central Science, 2023.
314. You L, C.J.C.Y.L.Y.C.Y.Y.T.T.L.Y.H., Antibody signatures in hospitalized hand, foot and mouth disease patients with acute enterovirus A71 infection. PLoS Pathogens, 2023.
315. Yuan Zheng, L.Y.L.Y.Y.Z.Y.W.Z.Z.T.X.Q.D., Canocapavir Is a Novel Capsid Assembly Modulator Inducing a Conformational Change of the Linker Region of HBV Core Protein. Viruses, 2023.
316. Zhang, R., Studying Virus-Host Interactions with CRISPR Technology. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.), 2023.
317. Zheng W, D.X.P.C.Y.X.Z.N.C.Z.Y.J.A.M.Z.J.Y.H., Risk Factors Associated with the Spatiotemporal Spread of the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron BA.2 Variant — Shanghai Municipality, China, 2022. China CDC Weekly, 2023.
318. Zhengguo Zi, S.D.L.Z.Y.W.L.D.C.Z.H.W.J.P.Y.C.Y.Y.F.Z.Y.T.J.R.Q.C.X.M.F., Aberrant expression of GOLM1 protects ALK anaplastic large cell lymphoma from apoptosis by enhancing BCL-XL stability. Blood Advances, 2023.
319. Zhou J, J.S.Z.T.C.Z.J.X.Z.W.R.-N.S.K.A.D.K.Z.L., Editorial: AIDS 40th Year. Frontiers in Microbiology, 2023.
320. Zhu X, Z.Q.D.X.J.Y.N.Y.W.Y.Z.Y.C.S.N.L.D.L.H.C.R.K.H., Respiratory Effects of Traffic-Related Air Pollution: A Randomized, Crossover Analysis of Lung Function, Airway Metabolome, and Biomarkers of Airway Injury. Environmental Health Perspectives, 2023.